Saturday, November 22, 2008

Homeward Bound

Yes, that's right, we are COMING HOME!!! We have the okay, FINALLY, from the doctors and surgeons to go home. I just noticed that I haven't updated the blog in the past couple of days, so sorry. I will update more when I get home, but for now, good bye to this wonderful hospital, nurses, surgeons and staff, and HELLO to BOiSE! We cannot wait to be home. We love you all and thank you again for all your prayers and fasting in Burke's behalf, it has helped a ton! See you soon!

5 comments:

The Drinkwater Family said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!! Safe Travels!

Becca B said...

I feel a serious need for a movie night dont you?

Harris Family said...

Yay!! Welcome Home!!

Jay and Megan said...

I can't believe you are still at Primary's. Remeber the morning I saw you there when my son was having the MRI? Glad to hear you are heading home!! Best Wishes to you and your kiddos.

Jamie said...

yay!!! great news! we'll be excited to have you back. Parker has been asking for his Emma! Glad everything went well!