Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ruby Jane

 Remember this?  

Oh about a year ago our Ruby Jane came to us.



And now, after learning to roll over, sit up, army crawl, regular crawl, jabber, screech, pout, wave, walk and so much more...



...our super smiley baby turned one!! She is happy as can be and has tons and tons of personality!  We love having Ruby in our family.  She is a great sleeper, good eater and an awesome little sister! She received ruby red shoes for her birthday and a darling red bracelet that Emma spotted at the store, and her own "Love you Forever" book.  We celebrated her birthday at a Johnson gathering at Tyler's parents house next door.  We were all gathered to say farewell to our niece Macey who is going off to college.   Ruby loved diving into her cupcake and I have to say she was very polite and lady like while eating her cup cake! She nearly finished off the whole thing.  We love you little Rubers!! 
















 The bottom picture is all those in the family (excluding Caleb- sorry you weren't there) who have August birthdays.  They all got a cup cake and candle to blow out!  Happy birthday everyone!! Stay tuned for Burke's birthday recap!! 

4 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ruby!! I want to kiss your face off! She is like a chinese Burke :) Love that face and HUGE smile!

Rachel Johnson said...

A chinese Burke...so funny! Actually a lot of people think she has burkes smile! But she is so you though liz!! Tyler totally thinks she looks like you! Crazy! I love our Ruby!

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Yay Rachel - a family update! Cute pictures! Ruby is super cute! We are excited to see you this fall and let the girls play again!

Bear said...

OH MY GOSH! Rachel! I miss you so much! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so that I could find you again. (I've been trying to find you via facebook, etc. because I finally joined. Are you not on there?) You have a beautiful little family. Congratulations on another sweet little girl. I thought she looked just like Liz the moment I saw her :)