Thursday, October 14, 2010

September and part of October

I am finally documenting and posting some pictures as of late. Here are some fun one of the kiddos in action. September brought us a new school year- Emma's second year at preschool! She missed the cut off date to start kindergarten this year- which I was more than fine with. I don't want to send my child off quite yet if at all. I might do the whole home school thing!! Schools these days really bother me and it is very scary what is going on in school! That is another topic for another day though!

September also brought new ballet class, which you can see other pictures in a different post.
September brought Burke a new found discovery for a lot of fun things! He is all over the place and has a mind of his own and is very creative and VERY playful!! We love it! He is our little tease in our family for sure. Big sis doesn't like it so much, but he gets a good laugh out of his little pesterings (is that even a word)! Hope you enjoy the random pictures!

Oh, the end of September also brought "Cub-ub" (as Emma used to call him when she couldn't say his name before his mission) - Tyler's nephew Caleb home from Guatemala where he has been serving a mission for two years for our church! It was so fun to be at the airport with like 50 other people all anxious for his arrival! Fun!








This picture is the only one I have of Emma after her tonsillectomy from my camera. I took a few on my phone at the hospital. What a bad mom I am. I have taken so many pictures of Burke at the hospital over the years- and I really failed on this one. But, I felt bad even thinking about taking a picture of her when she was SOOO miserable! She actually looks pretty good in this picture- she was looking really bad for a few days. Her eyes sunk into her head and she got skinny and pale. It was so sad. So, I guess I am glad to see that the only picture I did get was of when she didn't look like she was on her death bed. There, I feel better already. Notice the PINK ice cream- must have for a girl who got her tonsils out!! She is also under a fort Grandma made for Burke when Emma was in surgery! He loved it. Then E took it over.
This one is so funny. He loves babies. He loves his boat that Tyler made him for his Peter Pan cake. Put them together and you get a fun boat ride! He was so proud of this! I love it.


And if you get to the end of this post and are still awake, then you will know that this is not Grandma's house, this is our house and yes we have moved back into it!! Yippe!! We are so excited and the kids love playing with all their old toys again and getting to be in our house again with our little family. This was just taken yesterday. They love to pack everything in baskets, bags, boxes or containers and lug it around the house. Pack rats for sure (Jenny). And speaking of Jenny- thank you for that cute table to liven up our entry way. I will be sad when you want it back someday. And let me know if you would rather us not use it anymore now that we are moved back in. Thanks again I love our fun entry!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats on getting back into your house, I am sure it feels amazing to finally be home again. The kids are clearly thriving!