Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Burke and The Emmalade

Please go over to my sister's photography blog at Red Bucket Photography and check out what awesome work she did in photographing my kids. She is awesome and if you are ever in the Mesa area call her and set up a time for her to capture your kids! Burke was unreal that day, but we ended up with a ton of Burke. Emma is very compliant in photo shoots, well I shouldn't say very, but she will at least smile at the camera even if she won't do the pose we tell her to do. It has to be her own idea then she will be glad to be all smiles for us! Thanks Liz for all the many photo shoots you have done for our family! We love them! Here's a sneak peak at the post. This was a few months ago when we still lived in AZ! (And by the way I made that tie he is wearing which I bought the pattern from an amazing site called Make It and Love It. Go check that site out, Ashley who started that blog is AWESOME!! And she and my sister Liz went to college together. Who knew she had such amazing talent in her? She really is inspiring. Buy the tie pattern, you will not be disappointed- I've made about 10 ties for Burke and probably as many for Kyle and Carter- Liz's two boys!

No comments: