Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 2 Post op

Well, I can say everyone in these parts is doing 100% better today than yesterday. Burke woke up happy and had a TON of energy this morning and is doing and feeling a ton better. His tongue is way less swollen and looks better overall. He is hungrier today and is actually able to eat better as well. He is tired now that it is 4pm and he didn't take a nap at all today. Oh well, he will go down really easy about 7pm for bedtime. I love when he goes down early!

I have pictures of his tongue and will hopefully post them later on tonight! I am so glad that Burke is getting better and better everyday. Oh, how I love when life normalizes! Until next time!

3 comments:

Matthews said...

Hey! So good to see that you guys are doing well! We are glad Burke is recovering well and hope he keeps getting better and better! We miss you guys being in the ward.

Rachel Johnson said...

Hey there guys!! It is so good to hear from you. Do you have a blog? I'd love to check it out if you do. Otherwise keep leaving comments so we can stay in touch. How are you guys doing? How is Lydia? I hope all is well down in that heat! See ya!

Matthews said...

I don't have a blog, sorry. Lydia is doing great! She may have to have another surgery, her last echo showed that her tricuspid valve is still leaking quite a bit, surgery didn't do much for it. They will watch for now and see if her heart starts enlarging again or if other problems develop.
We are expecting a baby, due in January! I am super sick, as I was with Lydia. It lasted the whole pregnancy with her. We are praying it doesn't with this one, but so far nothing is getting better.
I'll keep checking your blog! Good to hear that they figured out why Burke has been so sick!