Friday, March 12, 2010

Two Surgical Patients Meet


Meet Sister Moss. Some of you know her but for those who don't this post goes out to her. She is a small sweet English woman who was my neighbor most of my growing up years. Our road we lived on was named after her family as she and her husband owned a lot of the land around my childhood home.

A few months ago she fell off a stool in her kitchen and broke her hip. She is still recovering and doing well. Ever since she heard about Burke and his heart from my parents, she has been praying for him. She always asks about Burke and how he is doing from my parents when she sees them at church. She always tells my parents she is praying for him.

My mom thought it would be sweet for her to meet Burke after his heart surgery. She thought it was a great surprise. And it was nice to have the two post-op patients meet.

Burke was so cute he showed her his scar and was so cute around her. Emma on the other hand wasn't but that's another story.

It was nice to chat with her and see her again. Thank you Sister Moss and everyone else like her who have prayed non stop for Burke over the past few years. All the prayers have helped. Truly. Thank you.

No comments: