Thursday, May 28, 2009

Red Bucket Photography

Anyone in need of family pictures? It is the perfect time of year to have your family pictures taken in this beautiful spring weather! My sister Liz is a photographer who owns her own company Red Bucket Photography and she is coming into town and will be available to take your families' pictures or any other photography needs. She does everything from newborns to toddlers to Senior Portraits, to families, weddings and all that goes along with that and much much more. She can take your companies pictures for your website. The possibilities are endless! She does everything. She is from Mesa, AZ but is coming up to Utah the second week in June. She is awesome and inexpensive and she would love to capture your memories from behind her lens. Please check her out, you won't be disappointed!! Here is her traveling ad, but if you contact her with other questions or wishes she would love to work out something with you!
She has taken our family pictures many times and let me be the first to tell you, our family is so incredibly hard to photo but she did awesome. You can check out her work HERE when she took my kids' photos back in March, and I absolutely LOVE them.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I saw Liz this weekend. She did my cousin's wedding in Mesa. I'm coming up to Utah on Wednesday, so we should get together. I'll call you.

Rachel Johnson said...

Grace, that is so weird! Oh, I now remember that you said something about Liz taking your cousins' wedding engagement picts., so now I am putting two and two together- CRAZY! Yeah, I am excited to see you and your little Evie- call me!