Thursday, May 15, 2008

PiCtUrEs!!

I thought I would add some recent pictures of both the kids and not just of Burke. So, there are a ton a pictures that I just downloaded of my camera and I couldn't choose only a couple, so I added a lot. Hope you enjoy!

Here is Emma on the tire swing at the best park around! She hates swinging on swings regular, I think it gets to her tummy, so she figured out a new way to do this tire swing and she was having a ball!

Emma and the Burke watching TV.

The Labradors invited us over for dinner on Mother's Day. Here is Rafael and Emma under their fort they made. They love playing with each other.

This is the best Mother's day present ever! This is a miracle for Burke to cuddle and fall asleep somewhere other than his crib! I was loving it!

Bath time is the happiest time of the day!

Can you believe how much they look alike! It is so crazy, and they are so much alike in their personalities it's fun!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

They are just ADORABLE kids. I love the last tub picture. Their smiles are just so cute. I love playing and singing with Emma in nursery. She is one of the few that actually sings along with me.

And Happy Birthday.

Melissa-Mc said...

They are SOOOO cute! I love their beautiful coloring and big brown eyes.

Becky said...

how much more can we say about how gorgeous they are! We love them both!

Grace said...

Yeah, you have a blog. I was just complaining to Jake about how no one in his family has a blog and I am glad it is you and Ty. Emma is getting so big and Burke is adorable. We shall hopefully see you in July!

Amanda Wilson said...

My goodness, your kids are soooooo cute. They both have such great smiles and it looks like they do a lot of that. Does Emma have her shoes on the wrong feet in the swing picture? I love that about kids. Their shoes are always on the wrong feet. So cute. Keep posting. I love catching up and little Burke and all of his miracles.

Hilary said...

Rach... The pictures are ADORABLE. Emma is a beauty queen, and Burke... what a hunk! We love you, miss and pray for you guys everyday. Keep up the good work!