Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ruby




Our little Ruby finally made her presence known about a month ago. I can't believe I am finally posting again. The last post I wrote was when we announced that I was pregnant with her and now I am announcing her birth. Awesome. Regardless, she is here, she is healthy, she is adorable and she is our little Ruby Jane! So much has happened over the past month and more that I don't know what to write. So, I am just going to post pictures so I can get to bed soon because she is already down for the night. My sleep clock is ticking. So, please enjoy pictures from her first photo shoot that my good friend Becky Phillips took with Phillips Photography.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute!! Congratulations! I wondered what happened to you. :) And I LOVE the name. That is the exact name I wanted to name Connor if he was a girl! Crazy. I just think Ruby is so cute. Hope you get some rest! Good luck with everything.

Heather said...

Rachel! I was so excited to hear about Miss Ruby Jane when Liz told me about her. Congratulations! She is precious, her pictures are gorgeous and I hope all is well, can't wait to hear more about her and your other littles.

B Fam said...

She's adorable! So fun to see how big she is already! Congratulations!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Congratulations Rachel!!! She is so beautiful and definitely has those little Bates eyes! So happy to hear that everything went well and that she is healthy!

Ali said...

Don't feel bad about few posts far between. I am just NOW getting on here. She is adorable and what fun pix! I bet Emma has just been in heaven and Burke a little bit of a handful maybe? Heh, he was the baby for awhile there! hope you're all adjusting well and enjoying your holidays!