Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures Anyone?

Hey all! I am currently in sunnny Arizona visiting my sister Liz and her cute family. We are soaking up the sun before we have to go back to the cold weather. We are making the 14 -hour drive(more like 24 with 3 kids in tow) home starting this Wednesday and making a long stop in Utah to see friends and family. As some of you know, my sister is a photographer. She has some openings for photo shoots and would love to take your pictures during this Easter season. Here's her schedule:

SLC/ Provo - Wednesday April 1- Saturday April 4
Boise- Monday April 6- Wednesday April 8

Check out her cute blog and email her to schedule an appointment!
http://www.redbucketphoto.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Grace said...

So I hear you might be moving to Arizona. If you do then you are only a short 4-5 hour drive away! Do you realize how much more we could play chicken foot? That would make it worth it right there.

Bear said...

Both of yours blogs are so cute. Your kids are adorable. And Liz is a great photographer. I would recommend her to anyone. I'm so glad I got to see you guys!

Grace said...

So I know I already commented but I was looking through your sisters site and she totally took my cousins engagement pictures. It is such a small world.

Becca B said...

boy do we have some catching up to do, and i'm not talkin during relief society! Lets get together, and what's this talk of Arizona?